This is a collection of patient's experiences of their shoulder and elbow problems in their own words.
Many thanks to the generous people who have contributed.
As medical experts we are often trying to explain the condition or injury that a patient has and the treatment. It is often difficult to do, time is often short and we often have not experienced the pain and anxiety they are feeling ourselves. So patients ask friends or colleagues who have undergone the same procedures.
We have therefore asked some of our patients to provide a brief summary of their experiences for others undergoing similar treatment. I have asked them to write what they would have liked to have known prior to their treatment and what they think others with the same condition should know.
If you would like to add your own experiences, please send it via the Contact Form (your name does not need to be included).
- SLAP Repair in Rugby Player
- Fracture Fixation in Professional Rugby Player
- ACJ Reconstruction (LARS Ligament)
- Barbotage for Calcific Tendonitis
- Pro Rugby Player - Shoulder Stabilisation and AC Joint Reconstruction
- Hyaluronan Injection
- Subacromial Decompression in Paraplegic
- Rotator Cuff Repair 2
- Arthroscopic Release for Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Replacement 1