Hyaluronan Injection - Elbow
Elizabeth is a Professional tennis player. She has an Ostenil hyaluronan injection in her elbow for posterior elbow impingement.
After the injection I rested the joint for 1 week so in total I had not played tennis for 7 weeks.
The first week back at training I played for 1 hour each day and served only for two days. I have felt no pain whilst playing or after training.
During matches I am aware of some pain when serving but at the moment it is not enough to prevent me from serving at full pace.
- Arthroscopic Stabilisation in Elite Slalom Canoeist
- SLAP Repair in Rugby Player
- Brachial Neuritis in Pro Rugby League Players
- Hyaluronan Injection - Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Repair 2
- Pro Rugby Player - Shoulder Stabilisation and AC Joint Reconstruction
- Pectoralis Major Tendon Repair
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic Subscapularis Repair
- Complex Shoulder Injury in World Champion Biker