Hyaluronan Injection - Elbow
Elizabeth is a Professional tennis player. She has an Ostenil hyaluronan injection in her elbow for posterior elbow impingement.
After the injection I rested the joint for 1 week so in total I had not played tennis for 7 weeks.
The first week back at training I played for 1 hour each day and served only for two days. I have felt no pain whilst playing or after training.
During matches I am aware of some pain when serving but at the moment it is not enough to prevent me from serving at full pace.
- Arthroscopic Subscapularis Repair
- Arthroscopic Stabilisation in Elite Slalom Canoeist
- Living with a Shoulder Sling
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Subacromial Decompression in Paraplegic
- ACJ Reconstruction (LARS Ligament)
- Rotator Cuff Repair in Amputee
- Arthroscopic Release for Frozen Shoulder
- Calcific Tendinitis