SLAP Repair in Rugby Player
Leigh Centurions Hooker
Ex England International
After a long standing shoulder injury I decided to seek some specialist advice and my club sent me to Mr. Funk were after the consultation and relevant scans Mr. Funk decided I needed an operation at the end of the season.
I was very confident and at ease knowing Mr. Funk was in charge and found him to be very friendly and polite explaining clearly the procedure needed from day one. The operation went well after staying in for one night I returned home, my shoulder was sore and felt very stiff for a couple of weeks before it began to show a significant improvement.
I followed the rehab as instructed and by the 8th February I was fully recovered and back playing for Leigh Centurions.
It was a good first month of the season and after winning Man of the Match awards I was awarded the Super League Player of the Month. I was very happy with the treatment I received and my shoulder has been trouble free ever since.
- Fracture Fixation in Professional Rugby Player
- Hyaluronan Injection
- Pectoralis Major Tendon Repair
- Complex Shoulder Injury in World Champion Biker
- Pectoralis Major Revision - Bodybuilder
- Bilateral Arthroscopic Shoulder Repairs Professional Rugby Player
- Arthroscopic Subscapularis Repair
- Elbow Fracture Dislocation
- Arthroscopic Stabilisation in Elite Slalom Canoeist