Shoulder Therapy iPhone Apps
The Shoulderdoc Shoulder Therapy Rehabilitation companion Apps are designed for use by therapists with their patients.
There are two Apps, one for the patient and on for the therapist. Therapists should install the ShoulderTherapist App and the patient should install the ShoulderPatient App only.
The therapist can create a profile for each individual patient or standard set of exercises. This is done by selecting an exercise and clicking the blue '+' icon. The number of repetitions and hold-times are selected and the exercise is then added to that profile.
Details on each exercise is in the Exercise section with colour codes for the level of intensities. These are explained in the Info section. Once a profile is created it is then transfered by Bluetooth to the patient's iPhone where the patient can see their daily exercise program. The patient will also get reminders when to perform the exercises.
Download the Apps free from iTunes:
- For Therapists only - to create a Profile of exercises for their patient.
- For Patient only (requires therapist to have ShoulderTherapist)
- A Prospective Evaluation of a New Physical Examination in Predicting Glenoid Labral Tears
- Simple Approach to the Shoulder Complex
- Hill-Sachs “Remplissage:” An Arthroscopic Solution For the Engaging Hill-Sachs Lesion
- Physical examination tests of the shoulder: a systematic review with meta-analysis of individual tests
- The Passive Compression Test: A New Clinical Test for Superior Labral Tears of the Shoulder
- Shoulder Therapy iPhone Apps
- Postgraduate Certificate in Upper Limb Orthopaedics